Builders Insurance Charity Golf Classic:
Benefits Kids’ Chance of Georgia. MIJS has been a Platinum sponsor of this tournament for the last 15 years. Kids’ Chace provides scholarships to children of parents who have had serious injuries or death in work-related accidents. This event has raised over $780,000.00 to date for scholarships. http://www.bldrs.com/charity-classic.php https://kidschancega.org/
- WellStar Foundation Golf Tournament and Gala:
MIJS participates in both of these events sponsored by the WellStar Foundation. Here is the link for additional information: https://www.wellstar.org/foundation/pages/default.aspx
- City of Hope – Strike Out Cancer: MIJS has participated with Builders Insurance Group in sponsoring a bowling event to raise funds for the City of Hope. https://www.cityofhope.org/homepage
- Moore Ingram Johnson & Steele Scholarship Fund:
- Georgia Legal Food Frenzy:
MIJS won the Georgia Legal Food Frenzy for a firm our size two years in a row. Attached is our firm newsletter from May and June of this year with additional information.
- Cobb County Bar Associations’ Children’s Emergency Fund/Sleighbells on the Square: This event is happening this weekend, January 13, 2018. We will have someone taking pics and will forward them to you for our website.
- Spooktacular Chase: MIJS has had runners and volunteers, as well as participate in this for several years. All proceeds for this event support the life-changing services provided by Vision Rehabilitation Services of Georgia (VRS) to individuals of all ages who are blind or visually impaired across 31 counties of North Georgia. https://vrsga.org/
- Cobb County Youth Museum
- Bulldogs Battling Breast Cancer:
- Alexis Grubbs Memorial Golf Tournament: Provides scholarships for deserving students entering any field connected to the law.
- Law Day Classic Golf Tournament: Benefiting the Cobb County Bar Associations Children’s Emergency Fund.
- The Strand Theater:
- Cobb Energy Center:
- Glow it Up Blue: Race supports Autisum Awareness
- Feeding the Homeless Project, Inc.:
Both attorneys and staff have participated with “Feeding the Homeless Project, Inc.” in providing hot meals for men and women living on the streets of Atlanta and has served as a corporate sponsor for this organization.
- March of Dimes Annual Walk on Marietta Square:
- The Extension: The Extension is a residential addiction recovery program for homeless men and women. Homeless men and women who are struggling with chemical dependency apply to live at The Extension’s facilities. They receive intensive counseling, job training, and life coaching to help them recover from addiction and become productive members of society.
- M.U.S.T. Ministries:
- Clark’s Christmas Kids: Collects money and gifts to help make the holidays a little better for children and youth in Georgia’s foster care program.
- The Salvation Army
- Marietta Lions Club
September 2016 – On September 14, MIJS provided dinner to the residents at the men’s campus of The Extension. The Extension is a residential addiction recovery facility for homeless men and women in Cobb County.
It addresses the one of the chief root causes of homelessness in a way that helps homeless men and women transition into productive members of society.
August 2016 – MIJS Partner Jeffrey Daxe and Cobb County men raise $3k for victims of deadly Louisiana flood – Learn More