Our Probate Litigation department allows our clients to maximize the benefits of the Estate Planning and Civil Litigation departments by assisting our clients all the way through the Probate process.
The particularities of Probate Court Practice demand litigators with specialized knowledge of Court Procedures. The emotional issues and family dynamics surrounding many probate proceeding require careful and thoughtful representation.
As with all of our litigation clients, probate litigation clients are very involved in developing a strategic plan designed to achieve a prompt and satisfactory resolution of the case.
The Probate Litigation Department handles:
- Will, Trust and Estate Disputes
- Probate of Wills
- Establishment of Estate Administration
- Petitions for Discharge from office and liability
- Petitions for Year’s Support
- Litigation in relation to guardianship creation and termination for minors and incapacitated adults, including defense against guardianship proceeding.
In order to service our clients in an efficient and professional manner, we have focused the practice of our attorneys into the following specialized areas:
Captive Insurance Companies
Civil and Commercial Litigation
Commercial Real Estate, Zoning and Land Use
Corporate and Transactional Law
Mergers & Acquisitions